Saturday 7 September 2013

Pokerstars is rigged, scammed, cheats 3




If hitting by a set twice in a row isn't rigged anough for you... how about my third hands after a week of not playing poker. So above, i played my third tournament and around 10+ hands, i got KK and shove all in. (By the way, this is the only hands I played in this tournament... and also my third hand played on pokerstars today).

And as usual, rigged by pokerstars scamming and rigged programming code.

And guys,, tell me, what's the odds of losing 3 hands in a row and I only played these 3 hands all days today LOL.

KK lose AQ
TT lose to set 99
AK lose to set 99

I repeats... 3 hands in a row. I never play any hands today except this 3. Pokerstars is so rigged you guys better beware lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Widgets