Saturday 7 September 2013

Pokerstars is RIgged and Scam 2


So after losing the earlier tournament with AK losing to 99 (with 99 hitting the set lol), I begin to play another tournament. I only played tournaments with high Guaranteed, at least 7K and above.

So in this tournament, at around 8th hand i got pocket ten shown above. And I never played a single hands before this. So for this hand I shove all in and got called by one decent hand (99) and the other one is a stupid brainless donkey so I don't really are his hand lol.

And look what happen... So i played only 2 hands today and was hit by a set for both All-in hands... Pokerstars cheating and rigging my money again. And what's the odds of being hit by a set twice in a row?? Furthermore, the last time I play on pokerstars was 1 week ago lol and I came back to get hit by a set twice All-in hands in a row?

Pokerstars is definitely rigging and scamming players. My blog will show you these ridiculous rigging by Riverstars. That's why I only play low bug in tournament but with high Guaranteed.

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE LOOKING FOR LIVE WEBCAM MODELS!
    EARN MORE THAN $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets